We have built your website, you have reviewed the website, and we have made final changes to your website. Now what? Now we go live with your website! Wondering how that happens, well here is the process that happens behind the scenes that we use to make your website live:
1) We do a final check on the website – test the forms, check formatting, etc.
2) We use your old domain registrar login information (wherever you previously registered your domain names)
3) On launch night we login to wherever you registered your old domain and change a setting for whichever domains you want to point to the new website.
4) Within 48 hours the settings have updated across the internet and the site is live.
5) We do another check to make sure there are no broken links, forms are working, no broken images, etc. that may have occurred during the transition.
During this process you may receive a couple test emails from us submitting forms on your website. Please forward these emails to us as soon as your receive them so we can confirm your forms are working.
Now your new website is live!
Remember, if you have any further changes we can make them after we get you live…depending on your plan you have a certain amount of changes per month included on your maintenance plan going forward that we can make for you (of course you can always make changes on your own anytime as well).