To create a link, you’ll need to get the Place ID for your business. To get your Place ID:
- Go to the Google Places API. Just click the link and you’ll be taken to the search
- Enter your business information in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Your Place ID will appear on the map, beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the end of the following URL to create the direct link:
- When customers click the link, a window will open in their browser. They’ll be able to rate your business and leave a review instantly.
For the full original article, please click here: https://honeypotmarketing.com/direct-link-google-review/
If you need further assistance or have questions on any of the information presented here, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success Team HERE.