Use QR code for your TitleTap Calculator app to share your branded calculator with your Realtors and contacts!
Once you have created your QR Code you want to place it in your marketing material. Print your QR Code on business cards, flyers, t-shirts, catalogs, and print ads. Be sure to include your new QR code when designing and creating new marketing material.
When placing QR codes consider:
- The user needs to be able to pull out their phone and scan.
- Point the code to a mobile-friendly URL
- Tell them what they will get when they scan the code and brief instructions on how to download a reader.
- The QR code needs to be big enough and clear enough that even the lower-quality phones can scan it.
- Test your QR code before finalizing any printed material or making it available to scan.
- From the mobile app, you can share directly from your phone by email.
Example QR Code:
If you need further assistance or have questions on any of the information presented here, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success Team HERE.