To create a link, you’ll need to get the Place ID for your business. To get your Place ID:
- Go to the Google Places API. Just click the link and you’ll be taken to the search
- Enter your business information in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Your Place ID will appear on the map, beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create the direct link:
- When customers click the link, a window will open in their browser. They’ll be able to rate your business and leave a review instantly.
Many of our customers oversee multiple offices or brands. As such we’ve made it easy to access all of your offices, companies, and brands from a single sign-in.
Here is how to switch between sites:
We have heard that sometimes customers never receive their Google Places validation postcard from Google. This postcard is what you need in order for Google to validate that you are a legitimate business with an office that can receive mail.
However, whenever this postcard doesn’t make it to your office, here is another way to validate:
First, visit this Google Help article.
Next, in the top right corner click on “Fix Issue” > “Verification” > “I requested my postcard more than 14 days ago”
Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to validate your business. This will include taking pictures of your office (inside and out) in order to prove that you are a real business.
Here is a short video:
Below is a sample registration email.
“Get Consumer Feedback” would be your company name.